TUMO Center for Creative Technologies is looking for a game development specialist to join the TUMO Kyiv center and lead game development workshops for teens. At TUMO you will get a chance to inspire teens with your professional experience and open their eyes to the field of game development through hands-on projects and group workshops.
What is TUMO?TUMO is an after-school program designed to put teens in charge of their own learning. TUMO was founded in Yerevan Armenia in 2011 and has since expanded, opening centers in Paris, Beirut, Berlin, Tirana and now Kyiv. Under the TUMO educational program, students learn skills at the intersection of design and technology.
TUMO Kyiv students will select from skills including: animation, 3D modeling, programming, robotics, filmmaking, graphic design, music and game development. While at the center, students develop their skills through self-learning content and then graduate into workshops led by experienced professionals.
- Design and lead Game Development workshops for TUMO’s students.
- Collaborate closely with TUMO headquarters’ content developers and work on the constant betterment of the TUMO educational program
- Examine the self-learning activities weekly, and give feedback and comments to help each student reach his/her best potential
- Promote learning in a collaborative and energetic way
- Work in Kyiv after a training in Yerevan
Education and Experience
- Three + years of equivalent work experience
- Experience in teaching
- Excellent communication skills, including written communication, personal interaction, and public presentation in English
- Good analytical and organizational skills
- Excellent people skills
- Software knowledge: Unity
- Language: Ukrainian (fluent), English (intermediate and higher)
Interested candidates should submit a resume and portfolio via our site. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.